11.1.06

CIA Control games

I have found way too many entries on this subject and it IS in the FBI freedon of information act, but of course no information is available.

The premise now goes back to my first blog, and The Bush's patricipation with Skull and crossbones, and new World order, Iluminati, etc.

It seems the United States is playing some nasty games, the CIA plays very convoluted control games, and the FBI hide its traces, unless the CIA covert ops convince the subject to commit suicide, OR if they are neutralized. (Killed)

What started as a fact finding conclusion of how the US got to the condition it is in now, turned into a nightmare of very sick operations.

If these stories after what I discovered to be actual fact about our relations with Taliban, Halliburton got its pipelines in Iraq, AFTER the FBI covered up knowing that 9/11 was going to take place and the premeditated attack on Iraq, I have no respect for this country's leaders.
Let our enemies do with them what they will, yet we seem to be the enemy based on my findings.

I can no longer tolerate the current administrations conduct, and would like to renounce my citizenship, if only on a personal level for now.
There is no justifying the actions of a self serving agenda, at the expense of the american people, and the blood of innocent people in this or any other country.

Everything I have read tonight is deplorable, I have no reason to doubt the reality of most of it.

No comments:

Photobucket