7.3.06

E-mail From Fred Burks: Former language interpreter for Presidents Bush and Clinton

Dear friends,
As a former language interpreter for the White House, as a whistleblower, and now as a full-time researcher dedicated to personal and global transformation, I have access to some very powerful information containing both educational and inspirational content which we can use to build a brighter future together. I invite you to join in working for a better world by subscribing to one of the email lists I manage and spreading the news.
Some of you have received my monthly emails of inspiration and education for quite a while. I have decided to stop this monthly email list because one of my two other lists now puts out one email every two weeks with very similar content. This biweekly list alternates between deeply inspiring and highly informative emails. If you would like to be added to this list, you can subscribe at http://www.momentoflove.org/subscribewol For those who have already signed up to one of my more frequent email lists, please see the "Note:" below.
For those interested in more on the inside information I've gained and the empowering information on deep cover-ups to which I have access, I invite you to subscribe to the WantToKnow.info email list which I manage. One revealing email is sent out to this list every few days. The WantToKnow.info list provides an abundance of reliable, verifiable information on matters of which few people are aware, yet which almost everyone would want to know if they understood their importance. To subscribe to this list, visit http://www.WantToKnow.info/subscribe
To see the archive of past emails sent to the inspiration and education list, visit:
To see the archive of past emails sent to the WantToKnow.info list, visit:
To read about my resignation from being a White House interpreter in the Washington Post:
If you sign up for the more frequent WantToKnow.info list, there is no need to sign up for the biweekly inspiration and education list, as almost every email I send out to that list also goes out to the WantToKnow.info list. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. By both educating ourselves and inspiring each other to make a difference, I know that we can and will build a brighter future for all who share our world. You take care and have a most wonderful day and week ahead!
With very best wishes,
Fred Burks
Former language interpreter for Presidents Bush and Clinton
Note: This is the second of three messages I'm sending out about stopping my monthly list. After the third message in about 10 days, if you choose not to be on either of the lists above, you will receive no further unsolicited emails from me. For those who are already subscribed to one of the more frequent lists, note that I've changed the email address from which I send these emails, so let me know if for some reason you are no longer receiving them. You might also consider forwarding this message to your friends and colleagues. Enjoy!
Explore these empowering websites coordinated by Fred:
http://www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart
http://www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
http://www.inspiringcommunity.org - Building a Global Community for All
http://www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
Together, we are building a brighter future based on love and cooperation

No comments:

Photobucket