30.1.06

European Union - Delegation of the European Commission to the USA

European Union - Delegation of the European Commission to the USA

Ireceived a package today from the European Union (Delagation of the Commission to the EU....)

Much to my dismay, what I found was a picture of George Bush shaking hands on most brochures.
Now I am not interested in research of the EU as America see's fit. I don't want George Bush's face on materials I ordered from the EU.
I am interested in the European Union from the perspective of the European Union. Some of it is good information, but I chosed this information, exempt or so I thought from the United States putting their propaganda on every piece of mail I recieve from another country.
I am tired of lies by the American Government; I have tasted the soil of the land where my people came from and that is what I want.
They came to America to be free; and I can only tell you that america, which under its current leadership deserves no capitalization is NOT the land of the FREE; We are NOT the home of the Brave. That sentiment went out the window long before I was born.
The Bush regime serves its own agenda, and is NOT concerned about the land or the people here in the states; They are interested in foreign investments.

Well, I am too, but for an entirely different reason- FREEDOM.
I once heard my Navy captain say Freedom isn't Free; we had to fight for it. WHY?
The people who we are currently fighting, or should I say the Country we are destroying, did no harm to us, and I believe the US Government had far more to do with the events of 9/11 than the make believe Islamic facism they fabricated, to wage a war on terrorism, that I doubt even existed.
But it does NOW.
Because the United states created it with their mass slaughter of innocent people.
Two of my other blogs distinctly point that out. What was the purpose of Fallujah?
Its all in the name of psyops (psychological operations) as the pentagon calls it, and it started long before the 2000 election.

No comments:

Photobucket