14.12.08

Questioning Patrio...what?

Questioning my Patriotism?

Damn Right- Up until 2008, when we actually "elected" Obama.
That act alone, restored a
certain amount of faith in the country- but boy what a mess we are in.

I've been called a cynic and rebel, maybe so- but I would be no such thing had I not
served the US Military during the worst presidency in US history. My departure-
well, lets just say the obvious was all too clear, and I was not going to participate.

When Bush became commander in Chief...words I can barely bring myself to say;
I was very concerned.

In 1998 a group of gentlemen- (IF you can call them that) decided to recreate Operation Northwoods (look it up!)

I am tired of feeding statistics to historically inept lackeys.

Here- let me help...I'll put a link with the words....since SOMEONE has to get US History clear..
and Duh-bya didn't want to invest in HISTORY.

Thinking back to September 11th, when many of my m8's were doing flight drills- actually simulating what would happen in an aircraft hit a high rise.
Hey, no one knew if it was drill or real time.

America: Do you think for one second an aircraft, let alone 4 could divert its course with NO
intervention? Give me a F****** break.

You are far dumber than I thought. Or frankly, in the eyes of many across the pond- your too damn self centered to notice. I tend to agree.

(to think I shared with a group of young men in Africa obscure information they were studying-
about the US...) and I was nice about it. :o
I had to be- I loved those guys,- and I prefer their way of life, THANK YOU.

What I know from personal experience is;
The Busheviks came into office with a premeditated agenda. The course of action was in place before he took office, hence he could not lose the election- complicity came into fruition.

The
summer of 2001 (July-August)
The military was preparing to mobilize to Afghanistan- Why?
Well, it might have had something to do with a pipe line coming from the Caspian region...
or Bigger, but you know I've said all this a hundreds of times...its in every blog, and web pages I
unfortunately removed (when you are going in front of one establishment in Gov, its prudent to remove info that is designed to enlighten one ) but its a deep dark secret...
Indeed, the US Government has deep dark secrets.

So, we allowed this tragic event to take place- and those of you who buy those buildings fell ever so neatly to the ground on their own, might want to revisit physics and the laws of gravity.
(Especially when building 7 was "pulled") Does anyone know what highly classified Building 7 housed? I didn't think so.

So you see, as an obligation to my country-AND IT was my country first, being 1/4 Native American- until a bunch of greedy crackers decided to make it theirs, then brought people with darker skin...who were to do as they were told or get beat . Slaves?

Since 2002, when I left that world behind me since I found not one ounce of integrity in what I was asked to do- I made damn sure a time would come when I'd speak my mind- or at least write it. I have, and will continue to do so.

I am curious how Barack Obama will handle it- mind you, I became a democrat this year (gag)
just to be part of the campaign.
I don't to be part of ANY US political party- not now, not ever, but that is the process in this immature country.

I don't have any deep dark secrets- in fact I don't have any, which is good for me, but there are occasions I feel information I have shared is in question. Frankly, if that is the case, its better- since I went beyond those who needed to know. I shared things with people I haven't seen in ages, some straight forward in person, some cryptically vis a vis email.

A FEAR based person usually doesn't respond. They can not grasp that our country is capable of the unthinkable, but I can bear witness to the FACT indeed they are.

Leading me to scribble down the following:

I discovered by sharing "my truth" with others;

MOST will agree and share their opinions alike. (80%)

Others will run like hell in the other direction- afraid of truth, or denying mine.

(Who are YOU to negate my life?)

Unfortunately, then I see what others are truly made of. FEAR

Occasionally it is disheartening- or I suspected it for some time.
I've been shocked to discover how many fear based people there have been in my life.
I realize if that is the case, its better they know nothing at all.

I have no fear- so don't expect me to respect what you opine- blindly.
unless its all a misunderstanding...

At this stage of the game;
I am grateful for the love in my life, and have no time for fear based people-
unless they want help.

I've given the shirt off my back numerous times; and only once will I say I've given
more than my income to varying entities- only once because I feel its better to be abased then exhaulted.

Self centered people don't get that.
I have had to lower my expectations time and time again to not be disappointed.

Interestingly- its something I've only experienced "In America"

I am content that those who know and love me most, absolutely know where I am coming from.
Aside from that- I can't be bothered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know how you have the guts to say things like you do, but maybe you should be running for office.

Kathryn said...

omg. Thanks but no thanks.
I want to live another 30 years! [preferably elsewhere]

Photobucket