11.12.08

Curious Indeed

Terror Timeline: Year by Year ... - Google Book Search

Now I find this interesting. I spent countless hours working on some of the most difficult information for this project- and it becomes someone else's book?

It's OK] I know my part and don't need to be recognized for it:
We all get our 15 minutes sometime.

It would never occur to me to solicit people to meet deadlines for my own personal gain.
Accountability will go to the author if he makes a profit from a collaborative project- since I am sure at least one other person will have something to say.

Perhaps I'll write to to the "author" and ask how the time-line is going...
I surely would never want to make a profit off some one else's work, nor would I take credit for work done by another.

If I am wrong, and those of us who participated are listed- so be it. If not- it's just as well.

I believe this separates me- from a significant part of the population here in America.
(Greedy bastards)

I don't do greed, I love to blow the door wide open complicity amidst the ranks. (Thanks, K)
We should all be a fly on the wall in the situation room- [or at least privy to the hidden mic] since I know there has been skepticism with the truth...
I realize statistically half the country is not insightful enough to grasp the obvious- forgive my cynicism.
It was cultivated by the "few and the proud" when I saw grown men and women turning into puppets then killing the innocent- for no just cause.
The current regime is leaving a wake of body and more blood then oil.

Depleted Uranium has destroyed the most vulnerable. In Iraq, when a child is born- they don't ask if it is a boy or girl. They ask if its "normal" Not a cyclops, or morbidly deformed infant.

I'll go to my grave fighting for Justice around the world.
One man's published book based on the work of some very dedicated individuals is trivial, but indicative of a larger problem- the self serving mentality of American's that has given yet another blemish to our credibility- globally.

Barack Obama made history. Its about time we started to catch up with the rest of world.
Once he takes note how far behind we are in so many aspects, major changes will be in the waiting.

I've spent time in 3rd world regions that are more technologically advanced than America.
I had the absolute BEST cell phone service in Tanzania- billed by the second.
The conversion rate is 1,289.30 TZS to one US Dollar. Each 20 minute call home was $8.00-10.00.

I am fighting for complicity to be recognized among the Bush regime for allowing America to spin down the proverbial hopper of life (head, john, loo, wc, toilette..) and the fact that they did so quite intentionally- for their own profit.

I think there is one mark or two I'd take out for the sheer sake of restoring propriety and justice to the countless lives that were lost- for no reason except profit.
This is one area I am rabid about.

I have ZERO tolerance for the infrastructure that participated in destroying a nation- and the near death of another.

We've been "bullying" other countries for 8 years- just who the hell do we think we are?
(Especially since we gave the items in question to the parties we were going after)
The American Double Standard- how very unpalatable!

Once upon a time, this very same "institution" served me well, until that day one of your "finest Officer's" propositioned me with "narcotics?" [saying not to worry, he gives the urine analysis]

Forgive me if I had a problem with military approved drug abuse- and I have to tell you, I know what goes on at "certain VA's" when guys start talking about truth in this war.
You give them LSD and call them delusional...borderline personality is the catch DX for those who would dare to resist orders- based on "conscious"
We weren't supposed to have a conscious. It was killing time- no, not for me.
This 'only living child' was granted a reprieve after months of my mother's pleading.
It wasn't about me anymore.

I embarked on MONUMENTAL change this year- actually joined a "party" to vote in the primary. I'll always vote, but I don't normally do "political parties"

For me, the concept is nothing more then "one more thing" that drives a wedge between people in this country at a time it desperately needs to be "United" or are we just SA, (states of America) or just A.

I watched a program on white supremacy the other night- I find the whole race issue deplorable. I want to smack these PUNKS and say:

I am part Native American- WE WERE here first. We tried to defend our land, white man slaughtered us. You came in with greed, took what you wanted at any cost.
You did the exact same thing with Africa- but much, much worse.

The largest continent in the world should not be the poorest, especially if "said continent" has a wealth of resources that have been pilfered by other countries- for steep profit.

When I hear diamonds are forever- I see a man with no legs.
He'll be that way forever unless he is murdered first

Desperate times call for desperate measures- I reckon this "author" needed the money.
I don't care how much I need the money, I'll never compromise who I am for it and I'll never take credit for the work of another.
I don't work that way- yet I have this inherent expectation that others should behave accordingly...

Unfortunately- this "expectation of mine" will rear its ugly head as a premeditated resentment.
It would behoove me to keep my expectation as low as possible, for at least as long as I am going to reside in the States. Then, I should have no disappointments.

Its the elusive "I told you so" that creeps in from time to time and zaps my humility.
After all- how would I really know? Ohhhh, the genetic's from the good genes in me.

I'd say ask my grandfather, who worked as a civvy on nuc subs back in the 50's as a CSO, unfortunately he passed when I was 4- myocardial infarction at 52 years of age- crikey, I have those genes too.

Now that I've digressed from my original subject...Muwahahahaha- at least I feel better. :p

The Terror Timeline- hmm.
Terrorists are like UFO's, another way for the gov to mess with our heads, only this time they got away with murder. Again.

The Terror Timeline offers a complete and thorough history of the many roads that converged on 9/11, including the development of Islamic fundamentalism, the activities of bin Laden and al-Qaeda, and the failures of U.S. investigations and counterterrorism efforts.

It traces the actions (and inactions) of every important figure in the war on terror, both before and after 9/11, bringing them together in a volume that offers a comprehensive and provocative look at this complex subject.

Packed with little-known facts and disturbing questions, The Terror Timeline is the first complete reference guide to the events of 9/11 and the war on terror -- the definitive primer on the most momentous issue of our times.



No comments:

Photobucket