18.1.06

Expatica's German news in English: Ahmadinejad calls for 'free debate' on Holocaust

Expatica's German news in English: Ahmadinejad calls for 'free debate' on Holocaust

TEHRAN - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called for a free debate on the Holocaust.

"The West should be free-minded enough to allow a free international debate on the real dimensions of the Holocaust," Ahmadinejad said in a press conference in Tehran.

The Iranian president caused international uproar after he called for the eradication of Israel, branded the Holocaust as a fairly tale and demanded a relocation of Israel to Europe or America.

"I stand firm on what I said but I am head of the executive branch and not a scholar, so let scholars get to the truth and not shut them down," Ahmadinejad said.

"Instead of coming up with a scientific reply, they (West) branded me as war-monger and used other attributes suiting them much more," the president added.

This man is not only a trouble maker, he is ignorant and provoking anyone to challenge him. To make such ignorant statements on a public level, frankly suggests he's not a very bright man, lacking in appropriate education of World history, so how is it that he can be president of any country?
I know his comments are to provoke a reaction, but I maintain he should be better educated, or shot.
We don't have to go to war with Iran, just shoot this ignorant SOB.
I offer my president to challenge Ahmadinejad to a dual. Maybe they will shoot each other, and the rest of the world can live in peace.

No comments:

Photobucket